A green flag park covering eight and a half acres that was opened in 1890 by Prince Albert.
There is a small model village, orchard, rose pergola and a human sundial.
A bowling green was transformed into a lavender field which provides much colour through the summer months.
OG: Vauxhall 0.33km
UG: Vauxhall 0.34km
UG: Oval 0.66km
Always check details regarding opening hours, accessibility and pricing before travelling.